Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thank You

Thank you so much for supporting. Just reading the blog or liking the Facebook Page and even ordering products means so much!

I am getting business cards hopefully getting the first batch on Tuesday and I just finished 8 headbands and will be working on one more.

If time allows me, I will be making some just to put up for sale, but I'm always available for customized orders. I would like to finish all 13 balls of yarn that I currently have first before stocking up on more, but whichever comes first is perfectly fine with me! :)

I am so happy that I have the support that is needed to do something like this, I even had an idea brought up to me about opening shops! I know for sure I will have an online store built, but someday I will open a shop.

Once again thank you so much or the support and I promise I won't let you all down. I just want to see smiles and happiness.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment